Monday, September 6, 2010

O-Shan Feather jewelry

It was just a few days ago that I wrote about how I loved the way Ann Demeulemeester used feathers in her Winter collection, and I just discovered this amazing jewelry collection by an Israeli designer named Shelly Limor and her label is called O-Shan. 
Shelly Limor created a whole line of feather themed jewelry.
Needless to say that I fell for it the minute I layed eyes on the pieces she has created.

There's something about these pieces that is versatile and timeless, both elegant and rocknroll at the same time, which I know sounds like an impossible combination, but that's what they made me feel.
I guess the feather thing is a beggining of a new obssesion, and it's pieces like these that justify it!

all photos are from http://www.o-shan.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment