Friday, April 9, 2010

Berlin Purchases


Just got back from a week in Berlin with the family. The idea for a vacation was completely spontaneous, which made the whole thing ever more fun. So besides of museums and city tours, I also went on a little splurge, and with spring knocking on the door it was all about light colors, floral prints, easy-breezy fabrics, frills and vintage looking feminine dresses


Vintage 20's straw boater from the flea market on June 17th boulevard





All the above items are from H&M

Straw ballet flats and Sandals from Buffalo

8 comments:

  1. :) amazing...
    I really liked the gray-buttons dress.
    really cool shots, and man, how I miss Berlin, what an amazing city, isn't it? and all the people are soo nice!

    btw - are you Israeli? I've seen you follow hebrew blogs, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am Israeli, but I prefer writing in emglish, I just hope it's not that bad...
    Berlin is so amazing, it's one of my favorite cities in the world! Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! you found some really lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice purchases! Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all of your shopping finds. the straw hat goes just great with that light blue floral dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My thoughts exacely :)
    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the straw hat and the cute flower dress

    ReplyDelete