Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Currant Obsession - Espadrille Wedges!

clockwise: Missoni multi-color espadrilles, Christian Louboutin Carino Plato Espadrilles, Botega Veneta Wedge Espadrilles, Boutique 9 Marcello Espadrilles

And it looks like I not the only one obsessed with them, it seems as if they're everywhere these days, and rightfully so! They are just perfect for wearing with a pretty little dress on a spring day for a casual and girly look.


I'm not really sure what to team up with my newly bought pair of navy-white stripe espadrilles from H&M, except a plain white or navy sundress, but that's kind of too obvious in my opinion, so I'm asking you guys for help!
How would you wear them?
Any creative suggestions are welcomed!


3 comments:

  1. i didn't know that's what they were called, but i'm obsessed too! the nautical ones are definitely my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your shoes!! Great blog, definitely be back! Come follow TBAG if you fancy :) Enjoy the weekend, woop! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for the lovely comment! I'll definately check out your blog during the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete