Sunday, April 18, 2010

California Wishlist




So Tonight I'm leaving for a week to California for a little concert tour with the band. It's going to be San Francisco, San Diego and Los Angeles, all in one week, and I have a feeling that it's going to be an amazing one!
I have this little habit every time before I go abroad, I like to check out what's in stores over at my destination and fantasize-shopping in online stores, just so I could get a general direction of what I want to come back home with or what to look for.
When It comes to trips to the US, The first site I check is always Anthropologie, which is one of my favorites. As you can see I already have a little wishlist that I hope to get back with at least some of it, Especially that blue sailor-ish blouse and that red skirt, I think they would look so good together!
Ofcourse I did a little research on Thrift stores and vintage boutiques too, and I am fully prepared mentally, fiscally and economically (I've been saving my pennies for this one) to go on a total splurge! So expect some photos of my purchases somewhere next week.


Have a wonderful week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I really like that spotted black & white dress & the striped skirt. I'm such a sucker for stripes. :)

    Can't wait for the vintage/thrift purchases. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i absolutely adore that striped white/black skirt! gorgeous!

    xo

    justyna

    ReplyDelete