Thursday, April 15, 2010

Roni Kantor Summer/Spring 2010



Roni Kantor is one of my favorite Israeli designers. Every year she takes off on a plane to somewhere, rummage through the flea markets and local thrift stores in search for pretty vintage items, takes them back home and alternate them, giving them her own special interpretation and still managing to keep each and every dress's own unique feel. The fact that all of the designs are alternated vintage dresses assures that each piece is a one of a kind, which makes it even more appealing in my opinion.

The Summer/Spring lookbook sure looks promising, and I just got an Email invitation to the Spring/Summer collection lunch sale, but with the trip to Los Angeles and San Francisco in less just four days away, I promised myself no shopping until I'll get back home. I guess I'll just have to be patient!

6 comments:

  1. I love love love reconstructed vintage! great post

    -Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love this - definitely checking out her work!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blouse in the second photo is definitely my favourite :)

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was so happy to read this...
    thank you so much :)
    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roni - Your welcome! I meant every single word :)

    Keep up the good work,
    Maayan

    ReplyDelete